Click Rent Albania

Skoda Fabia 2023
whatsapp_image_2023-06-04_at_12.56.47.jpeg whatsapp_image_2023-06-04_at_12.56.50.jpeg whatsapp_image_2023-06-04_at_12.56.48.jpeg 3.jpg

Skoda Fabia 2023

OR SIMILAR

The Skoda Fabia is a practical and affordable small hatchback. While it may lack excitement and luxury compared to its counterparts, it makes up for it with practicality. The design is unremarkable but inoffensive, and the interior is functional with ample space and comfortable seats.  The Fabia offers a choice of petrol engines, with decent performance and good fuel efficiency.

 

Kasko Insurance ( Included )

KASKO insurance indemnifies common damages that can be caused to a vehicle, regardless of whose fault it is. Motor third party liability insurance only indemnifies for damages caused to others. The party at fault is obliged to cover his or her own damages. The same applies to the situation when the accident does not take place in a traffic situation, or if someone breaks in your car or steals it. However, a vehicle covered by KASKO insurance is insured against all of the above named occurrences. This insurance covers 80% of any damage done to the vehicle. Please note that the remaining 20% will be paid by you.
In case you want Full Coverage you can buy the Full Coverage Plan offered by Click & Rent as a protection package.

Insurance Perils:

  • Damages caused by collision, overturning, window glass breakage.
  • Damages caused by natural disasters (storm, hail, lightning or flood), fire, explosion)
Starting from ‚ā¨ 20.00

Hatchback

Petrol

Manual

5 Seats

1 Large Suitcase

1 Small Suitcase

  Available   Partially Reserved   Not Available (for the whole day, check hourly availability)
July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
01 02 03 04 05 06 07
08 09 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31     
August 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
   01 02 03 04
05 06 07 08 09 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31  
September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
      01
02 03 04 05 06 07 08
09 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30       

Hourly Availability for the day 22/07/2024

H 00 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Select the Dates for Pick Up and Drop Off

Scroll to Top